using a custom music font

From: J. Scott Amort
Subject: using a custom music font
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:54:01 -0400

Hi All,

I've been using lilypond for a bit now, and am very impressed by its
output.  I've gotten used to the default settings, and would now like to
venture into some custom tweaking (just to make my scores a little more
individualistic).  I have a custom music font that I created that I use
with Finale, and I would like to incorporate it into my lilypond scores.
I suspect this may be a bit of a complicated endeavour (i.e. to get the
font mappings correct, plus it seems that there are multiple instances
of the feta font for different sizes, etc.), but I'm wondering if anyone
has given this a try and/or may be able to offer some advice or
pointers.  Thanks for any help.

Best,
Scott