Duplicate Alternate Repeat Brackets

From: Lyle Raymond
Subject: Duplicate Alternate Repeat Brackets
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:58:29 +0000

I recently posted a question involving repeat brackets colliding with chord
names.  Thanks to Matts Bengtsson for the solution.  However, after
implementing the solution, I now have a new problem.

On the topmost of three staves, the repeat brackets are duplicated.  The old
brackets remain, and new ones have appeared where I want them.  How do I
eliminate the old brackets?

The relevant code segment follows:

\score {
   \notes <<
     \context ChordNames \with { voltaOnThisStaff = ##t } {
         \transpose c a \changes
     }
     \context Staff = one \relative d' {
        \set Staff.instrument = #"Alto Sax"