Re: problem with /property

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: problem with /property
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:23:57 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:32:40 -0700
Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

On 13-Sep-04, at 6:26 PM, address@hidden wrote:

I am using version 2.2.2 and am getting errors when trying to
position a
segno symbol. Seems this worked okay in 2.0, I can't find any new
info on what may have changed.

Have you read the NEWS file?

> News file? Don't know what that is. Are you talking about the
> changelog on the home page?

On the Documentation page, look in the right column!

A good way to learn about syntax changes is also to run
convert-ly on a file with the old syntax and see what it will
be changed to.

   /Mats