figured bass position

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: figured bass position
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:19:30 +0200

Hi list !

I'm working with Lily 2.0.1 on XP.

I'm stuck with a pb that is not new for me, and which I thought I had get rid
of some time ago.
Here's an excerpt of my script for the figured bass :

basse =     <<

\context FiguredBass
\figures {
<_>1
<_>
<2 4>1
<_+ 7>2. <6>4
<7>2 <7>
<_>1
<4 5>2 <3>
<2 4>4 <5> <5> <6>
<7> <6>     <7> <6>
<7> <6> <7> <6>
<_>1
<4>4 <3> <_>2     }

\notes {
\property Staff.minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-4.0 . 0.0)
\property Voice.Accidental \set #'style = #'mensural
\key d \minor
\clef bass
\property Voice.TextScript
\set #'font-family = #'number
\property Voice.TextScript
\set #'font-relative-size = #'-9
\property Voice.TextScript
\set #'baseline-skip = #'1

\relative c {
f,1
bes2  f'2.
e4 f f,
g2 c4 e,
d2 g
c g'
d1~
d8 cis cis4 d2
c bes
a g
f bes
c f,

When I edti this bass, the figures are below the staff, while I want them on
the top of the notes. I
tried to put \new Staff before \notes, and it works with the figures
but it puts a new staff above my bass line. $

I've tried to find an issue on the list, but none works.

Regards