\revert trouble

From: David Bobroff
Subject: \revert trouble
Date: 15 Sep 2004 09:45:35 +0000

I'm trying to put in some cue notes in a part.  I've done this:

% This sets up the smaller note size for the cues
cue = {
    \set fontSize = #-3
    \override Stem  #'length = #5.5
    \override Beam  #'thickness = #0.384
    \override Beam  #'space-function =
    #(lambda (beam mult) (* 0.8 (Beam::space_function beam mult)))
}

% This should revert everything at the end of the cues back to normal
size.
euc = {
    \set fontsize = #0
    \revert Stem #'length
    \revert Beam #'thickness
    \revert Beam #'space-function
}

I begin my cue notes with:

\cue

and end them with:

\euc

but the notes after the \euc are still at the small size.  I know that
Lily has been undergoing some changes lately.  I've been keeping my
version current with CVS but have not had any working projects for a
while.  I looked through the current web site and as far as I can tell,
the above *should* work.  Have I missed something or Lily does have a
problem?

-David