rehearsal marks at beginings of systems

From: David Bobroff
Subject: rehearsal marks at beginings of systems
Date: 19 Sep 2004 09:26:08 +0000

With 2.3.17 I'm getting rehearsal marks at an odd position when they
occur at the beginnings of lines.  They are horizontally aligned with
the first note in the measure, or with the left end of a multimeasure
rest.  This looks wrong to me.  In the original part I'm working from
(Breitkopf und Härtel, I think) single digit rehearsal marks are
approximately centered between the key signature and the left end of
multimeasure rests (don't have an example of any over notes), and in the
case of double digit marks the first number is usually centered over the
last sharp or flat in the key signature.

-David