Re: What am I doing wrong???

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: What am I doing wrong???
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:37:25 -0700

Michiel Lange wrote:

Hello, my name is Michiel and I will admit first that I am very new to lilypond. The examples shown look great, so I was about to give it a shot... the first few lines of music went well, so I felt ready to put my first piece of music I ever wrote into lilypond.

It's a piece for organ and the following should be the first two measures of the piece, but somehow the bass and pedal "shift" to respectively the third and the fifth measure... Anyone who can tell me what makes this happen?

What version?

Paul Scott