Re: vertical spacing problem

From: Nancho Alvarez
Subject: Re: vertical spacing problem
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:52:36 +0200

D Josiah Boothby wrote:

Hello, all,

I'd like to change either the vertical spacing or the global staff size after page one, and can't figure out a way to do that. If I have the spacing such that p.1 fits three systems, p.2 has a glaringly large white space at the bottom. To see what I'm talking about, you can download from the following urls the first two pages of the score (in .png or .pdf, depending on your preference).

Maybe you can try  to put in the paper secion the lines

       interscoreline= 0.0 \cm
       interscorelinefill= 1.0

This is not what you ask, but makes the staffs spaced to fill the whole page.
I hope it helps
                                          NANCHO