Re: is the archive search engine broke?

From: Christ van Willegen
Subject: Re: is the archive search engine broke?
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:36:56 +0200

Hi,

> I am tryin to locate some info in the mailing list archive, info I know
> is there, but no matter what I enter into the search box it comes back
> with zero results. It's not even finding the posts I've made in the
> past.
I found a couple of references in my mail... GMail is handy for this.
I have 6 invites left, contact me if you'd like an invite.

c10221 talked about this on  Thu, 4 Dec 2003, and you on Tue, 06 Jan 2004.

Unfortuantely, I don't have the archives ready, but perhaps this helps
you pinpoint the threads you're interested in.

Christ van Willegen