Re: problems with version 2.3.18

From: Pascal Legris
Subject: Re: problems with version 2.3.18
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:58:20 +0200

Thanks, now it is OK

Le 21 sept. 04, à 16:32, Mats Bengtsson a écrit :

The "!!" are completely normal and tells teTeX to only use its
file name database when searching for files in these directories.
So, my guess is that if you just run the command "texhash" (with
root privileges), to update the file name database, then everything
should work fine also with the "!!" present in $TEXMF.
This should be done automatically when you install teTeX, but
apparently the data base was broken for some reason.

   /Mats

Pascal Legris wrote:
Hi,