Re: shorten beamed stems without overriding beam-positions?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: shorten beamed stems without overriding beam-positions?
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:34:37 +0200

Roland Goretzki wrote:
Hello list, hello Mats,

You wrote:

Did you try to set all the three properties you mentioned at
the same time? Then you'll see the difference.

No, I didn't, because I didn't know, that it is necessary.
Still I don't know, HOW it works, but it works. :-)

That's very simple. Both the *minimum-free-length properties
provide lower limits on the beam lengths, so if one of them
is kept at the default, it will provide the most limiting factor.

   /Mats