DVI not displaying with LilyTool

From: Warren Stickney
Subject: DVI not displaying with LilyTool
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:02:00 +1200

Hello Bert,

Have just installed Jedit 4.2 and LilyTool 0.2.3, thanks for the work of you
and the LilyTool team.

But can you please advise what I need to alter in a Win98 system to get the
DVI to display noteheads, clefs, etc.  I just get staves and the odd few
lines and slurs displayed.

I have seen your replies on this for Mac users, but cannot locate any .pk
files on my system at all, but perhaps different files are used under
Windows.  And assuming the general cure is the same, what is the properties
file called and where is it located.

Presumably because of this situation, point-and-click does not work.  I'm
using it with Lily 2.0.1.

Thanks,
Warren

Warren Stickney