Re: VoltaBracket alignment

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: VoltaBracket alignment
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:23:48 +0200

I don't really understand what "upper line" your volta bracket could
collide with. Is it the score line above or part of the title.
Normally this should never happen, since LilyPond takes the height of
the volta bracket into account. It's fairly common that it's necessary to
increase the padding, but I've never seen any request to decrease it before.

Anyway, if you want to change the padding, you have to do the setting
in the Score context, since the engraver that handles the alternate endings
of repeats lives in the Score context. So, just do

\override Score.VoltaBracket #'padding = #0.5

  /Mats

Dominik Baenninger wrote:

I have the problem that the volta bracket collided with the uper line. Now
I would like to shift down the VoltaBracket. I suppose their must exist
something like

\override VoltaBracket #'padding = #0.5

but everthing I applied does not show an effect in the output. Can anyone
help me?

Dominik