Increasing paper margins

From: Patrick Hubers
Subject: Increasing paper margins
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:01:14 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to increase the margins in my scores, but I can't find how to do this for the top and bottom margins. Since my printer has a fairly large bottom printing margin, I want to avoid the footers being chopped off. I seem to remember that these are being set in some initialisation .ly file, but I can't find which one.

I'd be more than happy to override the bottom margin globally that way, although a 'per score' option would be even nicer.

I'm using Lily 2.2.5 on Cygwin. TIA for any help.

--
Patrick Hubers