\context Lyrics=A

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: \context Lyrics=A
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 01:19:14 +0200

Sometimes when I write

\context Lyrics=A

lilypond gives the warning:
warning: Cannot find or create `Lyrics=A' called `'
This indicates that Lilypond reads the context name until the next whitespace.

However, when I write
\context Voice=A
I never notice any problems.. a new voice called A is created. I don't
understand how the whitespace sensitiveness can change the way it does. Is it
a bug, or is there some logic behind it that I just don't understand?

Thanks,
Erik

ps. This example demonstrates it:

\version "2.3.20"
\lyrics{ \context Lyrics=A { c c c c } }