transparent stems

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: transparent stems
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:49:38 +0200

Hi list !

Working on Lily2.2 and XP, I cannont find how to translate the "\property
Staff.Stem \set
#'transparent = ##t" I used on Lily2.0. I have a staff with 3 voices, and I
want to make the stems
of the middle voice transparent.
I've tried  \override Staff.Stem #'transparent = ##t and it makes the wholes
stems transparent (in
the 3 voices).
So I've tried \override Voice.Stem #'transparent = ##t, and nothing happens.
I've also tried the Lilybook trick : \override Stem #'transparent = ##t : idem.

What can I do, please ?

Here's my script :

basseI =    \notes
                  \context Staff <<