Réf. : Re: transparent stems

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Re: transparent stems
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:31:08 +0200

Yes, I've read the News, and translated  : \property Staff.Stem \set
#'transparent = ##t into
\override Staff.Stem #'transparent = ##t. But the whole notes have transparent
stems, whereas I'd
like just the middle voice (voicethree) like this. And when I replace Staff by
Voice, it doesn't do
anything.

Any trick ?

                      Mats Bengtsson

                      <address@hidden        Pour :    Jean-marc LEGRAND
<address@hidden>
                      3.kth.se>                cc :      address@hidden

                                               Objet :   Re: transparent stems

                      07/10/2004 13:18

Did you try convert-ly to update the syntax?
Also, did you read the NEWS file for version 2.2?

    /Mats

Jean-marc LEGRAND wrote:

> Hi list !
>
> Working on Lily2.2 and XP, I cannont find how to translate the "\property
> Staff.Stem \set
> #'transparent = ##t" I used on Lily2.0. I have a staff with 3 voices, and I
> want to make the stems
> of the middle voice transparent.
> I've tried  \override Staff.Stem #'transparent = ##t and it makes the wholes
> stems transparent (in
> the 3 voices).
> So I've tried \override Voice.Stem #'transparent = ##t, and nothing happens.
> I've also tried the Lilybook trick : \override Stem #'transparent = ##t :
> idem.
>
> What can I do, please ?
>
> Here's my script :
>
> basseI =    \notes