Toccata filter

From: Michiel Lange
Subject: Toccata filter
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 00:11:20 +0200

Hello everyone,

I've been looking all over the internet, so I know chances are small... but one who does not try, will never score... But until I found lilypond I wrote my music in a program named "Toccata". Is there any chance that there's an import filter for toccata (.toc) files into lilypond? Point is that I cannot find my toccata CD anymore, and I would really love to finish my compositions... I fear I have to keep searching, but maybe there's someone here that has heard of the program and has cleared this obstacle before... somehow...

if there's no chance to get this done, I would also like to hear, as it would mean that I don't have to look further and may as well keep looking for my cd...

TIA
Michiel