Re: two questions

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: two questions
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:08:38 +0200

A second question is about repeats and alternative endings
In the examples in the documentation is an example that would do the first alternative three times, and the second the fourth (page 62 in the manual for version 2.2.0) I was wondering if it could easily be done the other way around: the first alternative once, and the others the rest of the time automatically... I'm fairly certain that this is very doable with manual repeat commands (page 62 - 63)

Exactly!

   /Mats