Re: letter sized paper with 2.3.x

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: letter sized paper with 2.3.x
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:25:50 -0700

On 12-Oct-04, at 1:38 AM, Paul Scott wrote:

Is anyone else producing letter sized pages with Lily > 2.3.18 and not having the problem I am having of titles being truncated on the PDF's?

This example works for me on CVS (2.3.22) on OSX.

I might have already asked you this, but did you set dvips (and dvipdfm and whatnot) to use letterpaper using texsetup? I've found that one of them doesn't get automatically set; you have to run texsetup to fix it manually.

-----
#(set-default-paper-size "letter")
\header{
title = "title"