Re: letter sized paper with 2.3.x

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: letter sized paper with 2.3.x
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:38:19 +0200

There should be no need to set hsize or vsize directly, that's done
when you set the paper size.

Also, it doesn't matter what default paper size dvips is configured
for, since lilypond adds the flag dvips -t letter for letter sized
paper.

You mentioned in an earlier email that you set the topmargin variable.
I think you could reduce the confusion in this thread and get better
feedback if you actually show an example file with the settings you use.

   /Mats

Paul Scott wrote: