Re: Spacing Dynamics

From: Brett Duncan
Subject: Re: Spacing Dynamics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:46:24 +1000

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

The problem you have found is clearly a bug and it has already been
fixed in the development version. Waiting for the next stable release,
2.4.0 to appear very soon, I wouldn't expect any more bug fixes to the
2.2.x series, but as a workaround, you could add some spaces at the
beginning of the "cresc.":
\set crescendoText = \markup { \italic "  cresc." }

   /Mats

Okay, that works nicely - thanks Mats.

(Brett, Please keep the discussion on the mailing list, for the
benefit of yourself since you get access to the collected
expertise on the list and for the benefit of others who experience
similar problems.)

Oops - I just hit the Reply button and didn't look - sorry. :-[

Brett