RE: two questions

From: Ralph Little
Subject: RE: two questions
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:38:04 +0100

Hi,
Thanks, I actually used \a and \b when I tried it, but the original
example was from Michiel.
I think that this is a bug.
It is certainly very strange; I'm sure that I have done this kind of
thing before....

Reducing the problem down if you start a score with a \relative,
changing to a non-relative spits out another Staff.
If you start without a \relative then this seems to get things going OK
and subsequent \relative invocations have no effect - there is only one
Staff.

Two staffs:

\version "2.2.6"
\score {
        \notes {
                \relative c'' {c d e f}
                c d e f
                \relative c'' {c d e f}
                c d e f

Only one staff:

\version "2.2.6"
\score {
        \notes {
                c d e f
                \relative c'' {c d e f}
                c d e f
                \relative c'' {c d e f}

Regards,
Ralph

address@hidden
www.tribaldata.co.uk
...or see what I do in my spare time:
www.skelmanthorpeband.org

"Man who shoot off mouth... expect to lose face."