Re: Documentation build

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: Documentation build
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:23:03 +0200

Hello list, hello who-ever-You-are,

You wrote:

>    There's a problem building lilypond-2.3.22 on my system.
>
>    The documentation build stops with errorcode 139,
> which is 128+11 meaning memory segmentation error, I think.
>
>    I had a running 2.3.13 on the same system, now it is 2.3.22 so
> the lilypond program itself is installed; I tried just after the
> last release and again today, but I am afraid the build and the
> resulting application "lilypond" crashes like this:
>
> pluto:/hjem/lily #lilypond x.ly
>
> Now processing `x.ly'
> Parsing...
> Memory fault

I'm not quite shure, but maybe, with

    lilypond-snapshot x.ly

You will have success.

I've fetched the lilypond-2.3.22 from Pedro Krögers site and it is
called lilypond-snapshot and is to invoke so, too.

And the documentation is called lilypond-snapshot-doc and was to install
on my debian-system with

    apt-get install lilypond-snapshot-doc

Best Regards           Roland