Re: Upgrade to 2.3.22

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 2.3.22
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 09:48:26 -0700

Walter Hofmeister wrote:

I just upgraded to 2.3.22 and am excited about the new page layout features.
Although the installation seems to work, I get some output in the terminal
that I have not seen before and was wondering if anybody could tell me if
this is normal or if something needs configuring. Here is the output that is
produced from the terminal window (I am runing Mac OS X.3.4):

Now processing `CarcassiOp59No4.ly'
Parsing...

warning: lily-guile: Must use #(set-paper-size .. ) within \paper { ... }
Interpreting music... [8][16][24][28]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
AFAIK the paper size sectional of the manual should say \paper rather than \layout.

\paper{
   papersize = "letter"

works for me.

Paul Scott