Re: point-and-click

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: point-and-click
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:20:52 +0200

Have you tried running the emacsclient command manually from the
command line? Try first with just
emacsclient somefile
which should open the the file in the running emacs. Type
CTRL-X # to end the emacslient session (this is not necessary
when you use emacsclient --no-wait). If it doesn't work, try to
just restart the emacs server (M-x server-start).
Once you get it up and running from the command line, it should
work also from xdvi.

   /Mats