Réf. : Re: \include "paper16.ly"

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Re: \include "paper16.ly"
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:24:12 +0200

hi again !

I've read the doc about convert-ly, but I can't understand how to use it on
XP... and I can't manage
to use the Lily archives on my PC... help !

                      Mats Bengtsson

                      <address@hidden        Pour :    Jean-marc LEGRAND
<address@hidden>
                      3.kth.se>                cc :      address@hidden

                                               Objet :   Re: \include
"paper16.ly"
                      27/10/2004 13:51

Did you try running convert-ly on any of your old files?

You could also take a look at the example called size16.ly in
Regression Tests.

    /Mats

Jean-marc LEGRAND wrote:

> Hi list !
>
> I'm using lily 2.2 on XP.
>
> Before I moved to 2.2, I used to put \include "paper16.ly" in my scripts for
> large pieces.
> It doesn't seem to work anymore.
> I've tried to apply the Regression Test about the staff size, but I don't
> know how to use it. Any
> simple trick ?
>
> Regards

             Mats Bengtsson