Error in new articulation _

From: Alexandre Beneteau
Subject: Error in new articulation _
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:03:38 +0200

Hello,

I am wondering if the new articulation _ (which produce a dot and a _ over the notehead) does not print it wrongly. I explain myself : I think the dot should be near the notehead and the _ (don't find the english word !) should be after it, like this :
_
.

But actually, lilypond prints it like this :
.
-

The more I am thinking about it, the more I am pretty sure that the dot should be near the notehead, and I can't find examples in printed music that follow the actual lilypond way of printing that kind of articulation.

Anybody agree / disagree ? Should I post a "bug" report ?

TIA,

        Alex.