Notice of PayPal Technical Problems

From: PayPal
Subject: Notice of PayPal Technical Problems
Date: 30 Oct 2004 20:53:32 +0200

PayPal
Notice of Technical Problems

Please read this notice carefully.

Why did I get this notice?

You have been sent this notice because the records of PayPal, Inc. indicate you are a current or former PayPal account holder. This means that your account's record may have gotten affected due to technical problems, which were caused by the latest hurricane in Florida. This notice provides the instructions, of how you should verify your current PayPal account.

What should I do now?

We honestly ask all of our clients, even if their record was not affected, to login to their PayPal account and verify their personal and banking information. Please, confirm your account's record in 7 business days, or your account may get suspended.

Click here to verify your account

We apologize for all the inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips
Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.