Re: lilypond-book error, Unknown-file, lilypond-main

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: lilypond-book error, Unknown-file, lilypond-main
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 11:02:50 +0100 (CET)

> >    I cannot get lilypond to run the lilypond-book.itely example.
> > It is NOT the screech-boink example which ends up clear and crisp.
> > Version: 2.5.0 (same as 2.4.0 I assume)
>
> Fixed in CVS.  Thanks for the report.

I forgot to mention that the reason for the failure was an incomplete
texinfo document so that lilypond-book can't deduce the correct
linewidth.  The new default value is the smallest one of the various
texinfo layouts.  To get sensible values, always feed a complete latex
or texinfo document into lilypond-book.

    Werner