Re: Error in new articulation _

From: Alexandre Beneteau
Subject: Re: Error in new articulation _
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:15:55 +0100

Thanks for your answer.

Since combinaison of dot and line whith line closer to the notehead seems used,
but less than the oposite, may I propose that the notation "-_" "-.--" should be
reversed ? ( "-_" for the most common case (the dot closer to the notehead), and
-.-- for the line near the notehead).
It will save keystrokes for the most common case, isn't it ?

        Alex.