Re: PDF only

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: PDF only
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 10:49:06 +0100

J L wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to only build a specific part of the documentation (namely the User-Guide in PDF/PS).

If you have compiled LilyPond yourself, just run
make -C Documentation/user out/lilypond.pdf

Also, why do the "Piece" title in LilyPond output appear to the side? Generally, I've seen some old editions where the name of the Piece is printed centred and moderately large.

That's what you get if you use the subtitle field instead of piece.

   /Mats