Hello lilypond users

From: Justin Findlay
Subject: Hello lilypond users
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:47:25 -0700

I just want first of all to make some noise on this list by telling
how enjoyable using a computer can be while typesetting music, uniting
aspects of two of my favorite things.  (:  Thanks to the developers of
lilypond.  Lilypond is so much more fun to use than Finale or
Sibelius, since the both of those programs are contained in a sterile,
proprietary GUI interface.  Now that I think about it my Finale days
almost make me feel like puking, but now I have the free software
goodness of lilypond markup, and typesetting music is delectable
again. (:

This has been a testimonial from another lilypond convert.

Justin