Re: Stem length adjustment

From: dax2
Subject: Re: Stem length adjustment
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:41:09 +0100

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:31:23 +0100
Mats wrote:

> The length of unbeamed stems is determined by the 'length' property
> of the Stem object. The corresponding property for notes with beams
> is called 'beamed-lengths'.
> These properties specify the normal length and LilyPond has fairly
> advanced algorithms to calculate the actual length to give a results
> that looks nice. The property that Roland mentions below determines the
> minimum length of stems when there is a beam.
> All this is documented if you go to the on-line documentation, section
> "Stems" and follow the link to the program reference of the Stem object.

Thank you very much! I tried to read the section Stem, but must
have failed to understand, Thank you very much.

Please disregard the second question which I have just sent
to the list. (with source-snippet and another small picture).

Thank you very much, really.

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel