Re: Full-sized clefs for clef changes?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Full-sized clefs for clef changes?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:40:53 +0100

I hope you looked in the program reference to the Clef object,
you will only get a list of the properties that are set by default.
To get a full list of all available properties, you also have to
follow the links to the different interfaces. In the list for the
clef-interface, you will find a property called full-size-change.

The order of clefs, bar lines, time signatures and so on is determined
by the BreakAlignment object. In the Regression Test for version 2.2.x,
you can find an example called ambitus.ly that shows how to change the
default order. Unfortunately, this example has been removed in the
documentation for version 2.4.

   /Mats

Benjamin Esham wrote:
I'm engraving a simple piece-- it's a demonstration of middle C with
various clefs, and it looks like this:

\clef treble    c'1
\clef alto      c'
\clef tenor     c'
\clef bass      c'

After each whole note, there is a small clef, a bar line, and then the
next note.  Is there a way to a) make the clef full-sized, and b) put
the clef after the bar line?  (I looked at the Clef entry in the manual
and in the developer docs but I didn't find anything.)  Thanks!

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology