Re: Error message lilypond 2.4.2 on cygwin

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Error message lilypond 2.4.2 on cygwin
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:14:14 +0100

And please send the log file latex created: it will contain the error message.

Bert

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Please rerun (from the cygwin command line) with the flag
lilypond --verbose myfile.ly
which should give more information on what actually fails.

   /Mats

Thomas Scharkowski wrote:

Hi all,

I have just installed lilypond 2.4.2 from Bertalan Fodor.
Everything seems to work, but I get this error message:

--
Error invoking `latex \\nonstopmode \\input test24.tex > /dev/null 2>&1 '. Return value 256
--

Thank you,
Thomas