Re: Creating hymns

From: Jefferson dos Santos Felix
Subject: Re: Creating hymns
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:11:14 -0200

Mats,

Thanks for you answers. By the way, I already solve this problem,
using another command, \lyrics (non-documented in 2.4, I think),
instead \lyricmode.
About separated stems between the parts, I hope that's better to keep
it joined on choir musics, because the most hymn scores I know keep
the same stems to same note duration, and separated stems on notes
with different duration, something seems to \partcombine, but keeping
both stems on unisonos.  It's common on hymn books, college songs,
choral songs, and others sacramental books. But that's ok, I already
commented it in others opportunities on bug-lilypond list discussion,
about the \partcombine rules, without success...

Thanks,

jEfF

jEfF_[Feliks]