Re: Ties to nothing

From: Tim Sawyer
Subject: Re: Ties to nothing
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:33:58 +0000

Thanks all, but I can't get it to work.

I'm doing

\begin[20pt]{lilypond}
  \score
  {
    \notes
    {
      \time 4/4
      \property Staff.TimeSignature \set #'style = #'()
      \clef bass
      \stemUp
     b1:32~b4^"L.V." r4 r2 b1:32~b4~<< \hideNotes b4 \unHideNotes r4 >> r2
\bar "|."
\end{lilypond}

which is exactly what I want, except that the note between \hideNotes and
\unHideNotes is not hidden!  I'm using 2.0.3 is that feature not available in
my version?

Any ideas?

thanks,

Tim.