trouble with printing .ps

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: trouble with printing .ps
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 05:07:39 +0100

Hello list,

meanwhile I'm using lilypond-snapshot 2.4.1 and 2.4.2.
With both of them I've the same trouble at printing.

The barlines at the beginning of the staves and the braces (and
sometimes the ledgerlines) are not printed correctly at printing the
ps-file.

At printing the pdf-file there's all correct.

A look at the dvi with xdvi shows no braces, and an error is given:

    address@hidden:~/noten/2.4.1-lilypond/chopin/hsp/etueden/10-02$ xdvi
10-02-i.dvi
    kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode ljfour --bdpi 600 --mag 1+0/600 --dpi
600 feta-braces-e
    mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for feta-braces-e.
    kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
    xdvi: Can't find font feta-braces-e; using Type1 version of cmr10 instead.

This doesn't happen with lilypond 2.2.6, but I think, this might be
solved, won't it?

Who can help me, please?

Best Regards           Roland