Re: Web page documentation

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: Web page documentation
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:24:02 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, Bryan Stanbridge <address@hidden> writes

I was just wondering how many people use the web-page version of the
LilyPond documentation on Windows? The thing is, on Windows it is more
convienient to use the pdf version and could mean that only this bit of the
documentation needs to be built and distributed. However, hyperlinking the
table of contents would be helpful (if possible)

I do, quite frequently.  I don't know why it's more convenient to use
the PDF rather than the website.  I find myself using the website far
more frequently than the PDF version.

I *H*A*T*E* hypertext documentation. That said, I've converted the pdf to dead tree, and find that extremely useful ...

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.