Re: Spam [was: Fwd: Meta-topic: Spam filtering and bounced messages]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Spam [was: Fwd: Meta-topic: Spam filtering and bounced messages]
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:42:54 -0800

On 20-Nov-04, at 2:10 PM, Sean Reed wrote:

hi graham,

is it possible to ask a question without being subscribed to the list?

Of course. We CC all replies to the questioner and the mailing list. This means that if you're subscribed to the mailist, you'll receive two copies of each email you ask about. For example, I received two copies of this email I'm replying to, and you'll receive two copies of this email (unless your email client
filters them automatically).

Cheers,
- Graham