Réf. : microsoft version of lilypond

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : microsoft version of lilypond
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:19:39 +0100

----- Réacheminé par Jean-marc LEGRAND/CRS/FR/RM/Corp le 26/11/2004 13:19 -----

                      Jean-marc LEGRAND
                                               Pour :   "hilary de vries"
<address@hidden>@group
                      26/11/2004 13:19         cc :
                                               Objet :  Réf. : microsoft
version of lilypond(Document link: Jean-marc LEGRAND)

anyone is OK. I think it's just a question of different mirrors.
I've personnaly had to try two of them to get the installation OK

Have fun !

                      "Hilary de Vries"

                      <address@hidden>                         Pour :
<address@hidden>
                      Envoyé par :                                          cc
:
                      lilypond-user-bounces+jean-marc.legrand=total.
Objet :   microsoft version of lilypond
                      address@hidden

                      26/11/2004 13:15

Hi folks

Have downloaded the cygwin setup and have got stuck.  When I get to the
cygwin setup- choose your site window, I don't know which site to choose!
Can you tell me which one?

look forward to hearing from you

Hilary de Vries
(Scotland)