Re: Kneed beams

From: Patrick Hubers
Subject: Re: Kneed beams
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:16:03 +0100

Patrick Hubers schreef:

I'm trying to set a piano part with kneed beams for a voice that frequently crosses staves. The docs say that this should happen automatically, but I can't seem to get it to work...

Hmm, figured it out myself. Silly me forgot to force the stems in the upper staff to point down. From the docs I assumed this would also be done automatically. Would it be useful if I tried to provide a patch for the docs regarding this? I'll first have to figure out how the source for the documentation works, but I wouldn't mind giving that a try...

--
Patrick Hubers