percussion in lilypond

From: Vincent Penesich
Subject: percussion in lilypond
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:39:44 +0100

Hi all,

I really need some help with the percussion in lilypond. I've been trying to get a simple drum going, but I've reached zero result. Could anyone give me a _really_ simple example of a drum, something I can actually compile? I just need a bassdrum, hi hat and caisse, nothing more. Nothing fancy like multiple staves or anything like that, just example code of one small, stupid drum.
It should all be as simple as something like this:

\score{
\notes{
c,8 e,2 e,4 e,8
}
 \midi { \tempo 4=72 }
}
that's the thing I'm looking for, but then using drums.
Any examples would be much appreciated.

Tnx in advance,

Vincent.