Lilypond error when opening test.ly

From: J Groombridge
Subject: Lilypond error when opening test.ly
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:35:46 -0800 (PST)

Operating system: W2K

When I click on test.ly to open it, E:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe opens a DOS
window. It says it is processing the file and then I get two "Error
(2): The system cannot find the file specified" errors. I know that you
told me not to change the default directory, but I don't have 204M
available on C: for cygwin.

The batch file creates the .dvi, .pdf, .ps and .log files. Acrobat
opens the .pdf without any problems. Should I just ignore the errors?

Thanks!
J Groombridge