Re: bracket fot orchesta music and padding=#3

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bracket fot orchesta music and padding=#3
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:48:48 -0800

On 29-Nov-04, at 4:10 AM, Albert Einstein wrote:

I have five staves, each for another instrument.
Which bracket should I apply,  ChoirStaff?

Read the documentation to find out what each kind of staff
does, and pick the one you want.

Section 5.15.1 "System start delimiters"

Does  command :
\override Score.BarNumber  #'padding = #3
produce position of bar numers  according  to rules ?

My guess is that it would.  Why don't you try it?

I found also:
%\override Score.BarNumber #'extra-offset = #'(0 . 0).

Since that is commented out, it won't do anything.  If you
uncomment that line, it would give you another method of
tweaking bar numbers.

- Graham