Re: automatic uppering alternate bracket in case of chord

From: Albert Einstein
Subject: Re: automatic uppering alternate bracket in case of chord
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:13:22 +0100

Must I copy this: \override Staff.VoltaBracket #'minimum-space = #7 into all \new Staff conected via \context ChoirStaff?
It works in case when I paste it only into first.

Is it possible to display volta bracket above each simultaneously repeated staff, not only above top?
And is it according to rules in case of choir or orchestra?

Albert