Re: automatic uppering alternate bracket in case of chord

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: automatic uppering alternate bracket in case of chord
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:03:03 +0100

Albert Einstein wrote:
Must I copy this: \override Staff.VoltaBracket #'minimum-space = #7 into all \new Staff conected via \context ChoirStaff?
It works in case when I paste it only into first.

If you want the setting to apply the full score, use
\override Score.VoltaBracket ... instead of
\override Staff.VoltaBracket ...

You can also specify the setting in the \paper{...} section
(for version 2.2 or earlier, renamed to \layout{...} in version 2.4).
See the manual for more information.

Is it possible to display volta bracket above each simultaneously repeated staff, not only above top?
And is it according to rules in case of choir or orchestra?

The answer I sent yesterday is relevant also to your original question.

   /Mats