Re: pizz and also midi

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: pizz and also midi
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:05:06 +0100

Maurizio Tomasi wrote:
Mats Bengtsson wrote:

I would like to add a patch change for pizz/arco as well as adding tempo
changes in the score.

LilyPond supports the standard list of Midi instruments. It should be
possible to set midiInstrument to "pizzicato strings" in the middle of
a score if you wish. Tempo changes are done with the \tempo command.

Does the \tempo command affect the MIDI file as well? I think this was Aaron's question.

Yes! That's what I tried to answer!

   /Mats