address@hidden: Re: attachment-offset at slurs]

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: address@hidden: Re: attachment-offset at slurs]
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:23:17 +0100

Hello list, hello Jan,

just regarded, that I sent the following mail to Jan instead of to the
mailing-list, so here it comes (a little bit late, excuse me, please ;-)
to the list:

----- Forwarded message from Roland Goretzki <address@hidden> -----

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:39:22 +0100
From: Roland Goretzki <address@hidden>
To: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: attachment-offset at slurs

Hello list, hello Jan,

You wrote:

> What you want is 'positions, implemented in the 2.5.0 development
> series, it may well be backported for 2.4.3.

Okay, I'll wait for it. :-)

> > Is there another explanation-place in the documentation, which I didn't
> > find?
>
> Have you tried 'control-points?  See input/test/slur-manual.ly.
>
> This could be quite powerful, but it would need some kind of sensible
> scaling to the width of the slur.

No, I didn't find until yet.
But: Whow! That's really great!
A little bit complicated (the nature of slurs, I think ... ;-),
but useful for not-programmers like me, indeed.

Many thanks!

By the way:
Can this ('control-points) be used at doubleSlurs?
I've tried, but then there is only ONE slur printed.

Best Regards           Roland

----- End forwarded message -----